Keywords: electroencephalogram terminology
Description: Vocabulary for EEG Terminology. Find, create, and access flashcards with Course Hero.
- List of Terms
- Flip Flashcards
- Optimal Learn Optimal Learn will design a customized study program to help you master this flashcard set by a given deadline.
- Take a Quiz
- Save to dashboard Edit these flashcards
- Option 1: Large Terms on one side and Definitions on other side of the page
- Option 2: Large Terms and Definitions side by side on the same page
- 3" x 5" index card Index card size with Terms on one side and Definition on other side.
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- F Flip card
- <[ group.name ]>
- Only Premier members can use this feature. Upgrade your membership to print this set.
- Helpful | <[helpful]> Unhelpful | <[unhelpful]>
the artifact produced by the tongue has a broad potential field that drops from frontal to occipital areas
mvt of the tongue can cause single or rhythmic slow waves that are seen predominantly in the temporal regions but can be seen in other areas
You can reproduce this art by asking pt to say "lilt", "light", "long", or "large"