Keywords: engine kits, nissan engine kits, nissan engine parts, nissan performance parts, nissan, discount, import, imports, performance, peformance, import performance part, import performance parts, import car performance parts, car, auto, high, parts, engine, wholesale, discount, small, racing, rebuild, street, kits, custom built, small engine part, import part, import engine part, subcompact, cars
Description: Buy Performance Nissan Engine Kits - discount prices! Get high performance Import engine kits, pistons, rods, flywheels, crankshafts, camshafts, gaskets & more. We ship worldwide.
Why Choose Our NISSAN HP Engine Kits?
- PERFORMANCE - Performance Parts for N/A Turbo and Superchargers
- QUALITY - Only top end parts are used in our HP Engine Kits
- PRICE - Because our HP Engine Kits come in a package, they are priced based on bulk buying.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - HP Engine Kits can be made for all applications including bore sizes, compressions, rod lengths and pins.
- EXPANDABLE - HP Engine Kits can be chosen with additional parts such as; rods, special head gaskets, copper gaskets for o-ringing of heads and blocks, piston coatings, pin upgrades & more.
- POWERFUL - HP Engine Kits can increase your HP and/or power up your boost. (Read all info on increasing POWER below).
- WE DO ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU - Because our HP Engine Kits are hand-matched, all parts are compatible for the chosen engine. All weights of cranks, rods and pistons will be balanced within a few grams (4 cyl. only).
Because each motor and HP Engine Kit is different, we can't give you an exact HP figure. However, for N/A engines we usually see an increase of about 40 HP (min.) depending on bores and compressions chosen, and for turbo's & superchargers the total power will be in the boost. (By adding cams, headers, pulleys, exhaust systems, air intakes, etc. the amount of HP will significantly increase as the total HP is the sum of ALL the performance parts added to the motor)
Add-ons (such as cams, headers, pulleys, air intakes, etc), are sometimes fast and cheap to install, but in most cases will not meet expectations for increased HP. Typically the reason for this is that OEM compressions and bores do not supplement them. Add-ons love higher compressions and bores in N/A engines which is exactly what our HP Engine Kits give them.
Stock vs. HP Kit Test. 1995 Acura LS 1.8, Stock HP 140, 81mm, Bore 9.2-1 comp [continue to Test Results here ]