Keywords: cardiology courses, cardiology certifications, cardiology resources, live conferences, memberships, job postings
Description: Cardiovascular Nursing Education and Certification
Providing Cardiology Education, Board Certification, and Membership Opportunities for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners,
Physician Assistants, Cardiac Nurses, EKG and Monitor Technicians, and First EMT/Paramedic Personnel
The American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine is a Sub-Specialty Cardiology Organization serving Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Cardiac Nurses, and Cardiology Technicians, and Paramedic/EMT Personnel in all Areas of Cardiology for several decades. We offer Individual or Corporate training Opportunities in Cardiology, Board Certification, Membership and Fellowship Opportunities.
Visit each department of interest to you and if you would like to be placed on our mailing list for updates on product development or courses, please fill out the contact form below.
The American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine’s (ABCM) main Mission is to provide Comprehensive Products and Services to assist in the Professional Development of all Professionals working in the Cardiology Service Line, including Medical, Nursing, and Technical Staff Members
To accomplish the Goals of our Mission, the ABCM formed Liaisons with four Organizations to literally build a "House of Cardiology" where all Cardiovascular Professionals are Represented. Each Organization within our House provides unique education and certification opportunities to the Specialists they serve.
1) The Marriott Heart Foundation or MHF (named for our late Co-Founder, Dr. Henry J. L. Marriott), serves Physician's with Education in
the Art of Advanced and Emergency EKG Interpretation and prepare them to pass their Sub-Specialty Certification Examination in
2) The American College of Cardiac Nurse Practitioners (ACCNP) to serve Cardiac Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in their Professional Development in Cardiology, and to prepare them to pass their Sub-Specialty Board Certification Examinations in Cardiology.
3) The American College of Cardiovascular Nurses , to serve Cardiac Nurses in both Non-Acute and Acute Care Cardiovascular Nurses in their Professional Development in Cardiology, and to prepare them to pass their Sub-Specialty Board Certification Examinations in Cardiovascular Nursing (Four levels available to meet the needs of a diverse group of Cardiovascular Nurses).
4) The Society of Cardiac Monitoring to serve Cardiac and EKG Technicians working in various cardiology Departments, with their Professional Development , and to prepare them to pass their Sub-Specialty Board Certification Examinations for Cardiac Monitoring Practice and/or for 12-Lead EKG Technician Practice.
In a Nutshell, the ABCM provides the following Professional Opportunities for Individuals, or to Hospital
Training and Board Certification in Electrocardiography for all Professionals from Physician to Technician:
2) Conferences and Resources to support each of the Five Levels of Board Certification and Education in Electrocardiography
Training and Board Certification for Cardiac Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in Cardiology:
1) One Level of Board Certification and Education for Cardiac Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
2) Conferences and Resources to support the Board Certification and Education for Cardiac Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Training and Board Certification for Cardiac Nurses working in Cardiology (Non-Acute and Acute Care):
2) Conferences and Resources to support each of the Three Levels of Board Certification and Education for Cardiovascular Nurses
All of the ABCM's Products and Services were developed around current Evidence-Based Practice Standards of Education and Practice and are updated regularly to keep Cardiology Professionals up to date with Practice Standards in a host of Sub-Specialties in Cardiology. All products and services are found for purchase in our Online Store.
Feel free to browse around our site and send us an email when you need further assistance with any product or service.
All Re-Certification Applications or Inquiries by Mail or Em ail: ABCM, Inc. P.O. Box 1285, Ruskin, FL 33575