Keywords: mobile games, android games, android apps, android game guides, android games tips and tricks, ios games, ios apps, ios games tips and tricks, online games, free to play, tablet, smartphone, iphone ios games, ipad ios games, action, arcade, rpg, mmorpg, action rpg
Description: Zeus Age is a thrilling action RPG multiplayer online mobile game presented by Proficientcity. Available on Android - Google Play, iOS App Store, and Facebook. - Other than the free starting 5
Zeus Age is a thrilling action RPG multiplayer online mobile game presented by Proficientcity. Available on Android - Google Play, iOS App Store, and Facebook.
- Other than the free starting 5 heroes, you can get more of them by collecting Spirit Soulstones then summoning them via the Heroes tab.
- Chance to obtain from the "Sacrifice" section. For "Pray" feature, just use the free option, same with the "Summon" feature, but if you have enough Balens, use the Summon x10 option.
- Can be purchased or redeemed from different in-game Shops. Merchant Shop, Mysterious Shop, League Shop, Expedition Shop, and Arena Shop for example.
- All Heroes start off with one skill initially. Their second skill unlocks when the Hero advances to green. The third unlocks when the Hero advances to blue and the fourth when the Hero advances to purple.
- All Heroes have six equipment slots. When all 6 slots are full, you can tap “Advance” to increase your Hero’s grade. Once an item is equipped, you can’t unequip it.
- White→Green→ Green+1→ Blue→ Blue+1→ Blue+2→ Purple→ Purple+1→ Purple+2→ Purple+3.
- At Lv 40, your Hero’s level is capped off by your troop rating. Once you level up your troop rating, you will be able to level up your Hero.
- Visit the Daily Activity to see which ones you’ve completed. Daily Activities award a lot of Team EXP.
- Tap a Hero’s portrait to see how many Soulstones you need to Evolve your Hero. Once you have enough Shards, tap Evolve to increase its stars rating.
- The first skill can be manually activated. The remaining three skills will automatically trigger at regular intervals.
- The first skill can only level up to the Hero’s level. The third skill can be leveled up to 20 levels below the Hero’s level and the fourth only up to 40 levels below the Hero’s level.